Friday, March 21, 2008

Miranda July Goes To A Button Factory


I am a huge fan of all things Miranda. Elise and I want to be her best friends. Me And You And Everyone We Know is one of my all time favorite movies, her book No One Belongs Here More Than You is fantastic, and I've even contributed to her assignment website Learning To Love You More. She's currently working on her second movie. I think I remember reading somewhere that it would have similar themes as Me And You but whereas that movie focused on 20somethings, her next movie would follow people who are in their 30s. No word on when it would be released, who's in it, or even a title, so needless to say, nothing is written in stone. In her recent newsletter, Miranda July linked this video that she just made with VBS.

Check out How To Make A Button.

No comments: