Friday, October 24, 2008

MP3: Dwayne Sodahberk - What I Can Do If You Don't Listen


Dwayne Sodahberk - What I Can Do If You Don't Listen








This here song is 6-going-on-7 years old. It's the opening cut from Dwayne's 2002 album Don't Want To Know You. It's the first song of his I ever heard and it's still my favorite. It's kinda gritty, lo-fi, blown out, and under water sounding with this killer beat that I can't get enough of. It starts out kinda noisy and glitchy but then it just gets into this groove and never comes out. It's amazing.

1 comment:

buy sildenafil 20 mg online said...

sildenafil 20 mg is used to treat high blood pressure in the blood vessels that supply the lung. It relieves breathlessness and improves exercise capacity in men and women. it slows down the progression of your illness.