Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm An Idiot


I TOTALLY regret not going to this show last night. I forgot all about it until I was reading Enough Cowbell at work and saw that this fantastic show was indeed going down on the 31st. Many Mansions, Truman Peyote, and Guatemala City are all Boston natives, with Kegs Of Acid being the only out of staters. The three of them all have a similar psychedelic, tribal, dance raga thing going on and they're awesome. Kegs Of Acid I don't really know much about but if they were on that bill, they musta been good.

You can download a ton of stuff for free over at Asteroid M Project and it's all fucking great.

Truman Peyote - Catalog 1/14-5/12

Many Mansions - Return To Source

Now, if only I weren't working tonight as well, I'd head over to The Whitehaus and see the four of them play as part of PSYCHFEST with a ton of other wonderful local bands like Prince Rama of Ayodhya, Peace, Loving, Peace & Quiet, Concord Ballet Orchestra Players, MMOSS, Dana, and The Needy Visions.

1 comment:

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

that is a happy looking shark :)