Monday, February 9, 2009

Validated


The Frogs - Who's Sucking On Grampa's Balls Since Grandma Ain't Home Tonight?








Finally! Someone other than myself recognized how cool I am. Marceline at diskant invited me over to party with them from time to time. That means I'll be writing for one of the coolest music sites on the planet. Here's how it's going to work...

I will continue my regular posting here on Anti-Gravity Bunny. I'll try to write something once or twice a week on diskant and whenever I do, I'll make sure to post a link to it from here. Anything that gets written on diskant will stay on diskant. I'll never do any duplicate posts and I will always alert you when I put something new up over there.

This is one step closer to actually getting paid for what takes up every second of my free time. I'm wicked excited. Diskant is a great site and now you have another place to read my fantastic musings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Frogs definitely bring up an intriguing question. Also, good work on this thing you did that i just read about.